Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Steinback Family - Bakersfield Photographer

I absolutely adore this kid...and his parents of course! I was able to photograph baby C when he was 7 weeks old (blog here) and love that I am going to get to watch his 1st year as I capture his growth with my camera. Getting to see his cute facial expressions and interaction with mom and dad was so much fun, especially since he giggled and didn't cry the entire session! Enjoy some of my favorites, and thanks Steinback's for having fun with me!

I simply LOVE his smirk in the next 2 photos...such a ham already!
How very GQ...love the emotion in these:We're not quite walking yet...maybe next time I come visit!Their dog, Mulligan (so fitting!) is very protective of Baby C...I loved the lighting in this one:If you'd like to set up a family session with your baby, email me today at Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com!

No comments: