Sunday, January 31, 2010

50's pinup fun! Bakersfield Photographer

Who doesn't love vintage 50's housewives baking cookies, cupcakes, and drinking martini's?! Not sure what you did, but that's how my Saturday went! I got invited by my awesome fellow photographer, Jennifer Williams (check her blog this week to see her shots, plus some of me!) to come shoot and participate in a vintage 50's/pinup photoshoot! We had an awesome makeup artist and hair stylist who worked their magic and made all 4 of us look rockin' :) We did a Valentine's day theme with Jen's vintage kitchen and had a great time! Here are a few of my quick favorites: by Mary Ann Jones - freelance in the Anaheim/LA area
Hair by Jenna of Styles by Jenna over at the Contere Salon at 4441 Ming Ave.

1 comment:

Lucy Riches said...

I love that black and white polka dot dress! Where is it from?