Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lake Tahoe - Bakersfield Photographer

Personal blog today! I first started my love of photography while traveling and was taken in by being able to capture landscapes. I've gotten the chance to get back to that this week...a week long vacation with my amazing husband. We're up at Lake Tahoe and with the huge snowstorms (Bako, LA...I know you're getting downpours and mudslides, so I'll take the snow!) took some time to explore the lake since the mtn. was closed for high winds. (boo.) Here are a few of my favorites from 2 days of exploring. Day 1 was before the storm and day 2 was after the first snowstorm. I hope you enjoy them...I personally love the contrast of these great piers with the warm wood against the cool snowy skies. Day 2...snow and wind!


For more of my landscape, fine art and travel photos, check out my website : JessicaFreyPhotography.com

All are available for purchase, feel free to email me with any inquries. Thanks! Enjoy your day...Jessica

1 comment:

Jen said...

Those are beautiful! I really love the under the bridge shots.