Tuesday, January 26, 2010

TheKnot.com 2010 Best of Weddings winner! - Jessica Frey Photography

I am SO excited to announce formally that Jessica Frey Photography was selected (by brides!) for The Knot 2010 Best of Weddings in Central CA!! Here is the link to The Knot webpage for all the winners in Central CA: theknot.com
I can't thank my brides (and grooms!) enough for trusting me on their wedding day and voting for me for this year's contest. I'm beyond humbled and proud to do what I do. Wedding photography is such a joy to me and I love being able to capture special moments and showcase pure emotion through my photos. It's been such an amazing year, and I'm really looking forward to my 2010 couples I have scattereed throughout CA and Texas!

1 comment:

Nina said...

congratulations!!!! :)