Monday, January 11, 2010

The Ultimate Bridal Event - Bakersfield Photographer

Whew! What a Sunday! Yesterday was the Ultimate Bridal Event here in Bakersfield, CA. What an awesome group of vendors and wedding professionals...and quite the event to attend if you're planning your wedding. I had the pleasure of meeting so many great couples and look forward to new clients and friendships being formed! If you're getting married in CA, or any other state or country, feel free to call me or email me for a free consultation and custom wedding photography packages!! Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com or visit my website http://www.jessicafreyphotography.com/

Here's a look back at the building of my booth (from my fabulously smart and awesome husband) to the final look, fashion show, and my friend Therese's booth for her wedding design company, My Sorted Affair. Enjoy!

The multitude of canvases and signs that gathered 2 days before the show! Kayla wasn't too happy about her 'running space' being taken over... Yeah, he's a stud. powertools and all. The final booth up and ready to go! Brochures, business cards, to-do lists.. My raffle box for a free engagement...and a HUGE Thank you and shout out to my bride Tabitha for her beautiful damask table cloths and bling! Fashion Show time! Couldn't resist getting a shot of my friend Patrick Ang doing his thing for Behind The Ceremony! My awesome assistant Linsey! Thanks girl for your help! The boys. Andrew and Patrick hanging out....check out Behind the Ceremony for their full recap of the event for local brides. And here's Therese's booth. If you need an Ah-mazing designer for your wedding that screams chic, classy, elegent, cool, full of energy, and just all around fantastic...contact her today! My Sorted Affair!

1 comment:

Therese Dozier said...

Will you please photograph my wedding!! you are the best