Thursday, January 7, 2010

Solvang Trip - Bakersfield Photographer

For those of you who live in CA, do you ever see those billboards along the 5 for Andersen's Famous Pea Soup? Well, after finding a free weekend and wanting to spend some quality time with the hubby, we decided to head the 3 hours to Solvang where this pea soup is and the cutest little Dutch settlement. Surprisingly enough to my mother, I ordered the pea soup and actually really enjoyed it! Of course I documented our fun to share with you all! Enjoy!
It doesn't look fantastic, but it actually is...good thing they're famous for it!
We rocked it in the gift shop. I heart Pea Soup!
Here it is...settled a long time ago and super cute!
Enjoying some Dutch/Belguim? hot chocolate and coffee.....whip cream, yes please!
Can you tell we're the touristy people who actually do the 'face in the cut-out'?!
Yes please, I'd like to try on some of your wooden shoes. They knew we were coming and had both my size and Eric size just on the floor waiting for our feet.

No comments: