Friday, February 26, 2010

Freyday Free-for all - Bakersfield Photographer

Another week has flown by for me! I love this time of year in Bakersfield where it feels like spring and all the flowers are starting to blossom on the trees. You'll notice the two posts this week had gorgeous green grass in them and were both here in town! (Spring Bridal and Engagements) It's definately that time of year to take wildflower photos and I've got a ton of them lined up for the next few weeks.

If you live in Bakersfield, make sure to check your newspaper tomorrow for the March issue of Bakersfield Life! I worked very hard on this issue to capture the personalities of 10 amazing business women who help make this city what it is today. Our Cover model is none other than Mary Kay Shell, the 1st female mayor and a pilot back in the day. Here's a sneak peak at the issue:
This was probably one of my favorite assignments and if you've followed this blog the past month, you'll know how much these women have inspired me. I was honored to work on this project and hope you get an opportunity to read it! Feel free to check it out online at www.BakersfieldLife.com

Have a great Freyday, a wonderful weekend and I'll have more to post next week!
-Jessica

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love her expression that you captured. She looks so genuinely happy!

Jessica Frey Photography said...

Thanks, Jen! She was so great to work with and an inspiring woman!