Monday, March 1, 2010

Stylish Engagements - Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

I have so many fun couples lined up to get married in 2010, and I truly enjoy getting to know everyone's personalities and see their unique love up close and personal. Saturday's session with Patrick and Michelle was no exception. Even a fractured ankle and crutches couldn't stop this bride from loving up on her man :) Thanks you two for a fun afternoon with a few surprises and lots of laughs!

I am in love with this wallpaper!If you're getting married in 2010, I have a few more dates available and am now scheduling for 2011! Feel free to view my work at www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com or email me at Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com Thanks!

1 comment:

Therese Dozier said...

Love this shoot! Beautiful! Go Padre!!!