Friday, March 19, 2010

Freyday post of Family Photos - Bakersfield Photographer

Happy Freyday everyone! Since taking a week off to focus at WPPI, I'm now playing catch up with my amazing clients from the week prior....so, no Freyday post again today (I know, you're sad..it's okay) but instead, I have the awesome R. family I had the pleasure of photographing in one of Bakersfield's beautiful almond orchards. With the addition of another beautiful baby girl to the family they wanted to take some casual portraits that showcased their loving family. Here are a few of my favorites....R. family, thank you so much for a really fun session!For more information on my 'lifestyle' photo shoots, check out my website: www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com or email me for more information! Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com

1 comment:

Therese Dozier said...

I know that place!! Wonderful Pics of a happy family. Good Job!