Friday, March 5, 2010

Alice in Wonderland Freyday - Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

Today's Freyday post is extra special for me because I get to share with everyone my blog post by The Wedding Chicks, a national wedding-inspiration blog. I am so honored to have my photos showcased from a recent photo shoot that I did with My Sorted Affair and Papeterie that featured a tea party for Alice in Wonderland complete with Alice, Toby the Bunny and my brother-in-law James as a fantastic Mad Hatter.


Click here: Alice Blog Post to see their wonderful comments and feel free to post your own comments there!













Hope you enjoyed my little bit of magic, go see the new Disney movie: Alice in Wonderland opening today...have a wonderful weekend!
-Jessica

4 comments:

Therese Dozier said...

the ENTIRE shoot is perfection! You did such an awesome job Jess!

Jen said...

I agree! You girls rocked this.

GracezMommy said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful interpretation of Alice in Wonderland. Your imagination is so Fantastic and original! My hope is to one day be able to work with you on a family shoot! ~ Jene' Ryan

Unknown said...

Where is this?! Can I get married there lol. LOVE IT