Monday, March 29, 2010

Engagement photos - Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

I love engagement sessions...I really do. It's so fun for me to get creative and use my photography skills (and hilarious joke-telling skills, oh yeah I said it.) to showcase the unique love between two people. I got a call a few weeks ago from Peggy to do some engagement photos before their out of town wedding and really enjoyed meeting these two 'rock-stars'. We'll also be doing a post-wedding photo shoot that I'm really looking forward to that includes a kilt! *No trees were harmed by Jessica during this shoot....names were changed, but we didn't do the carving! *Plug for my bride...go visit her salon, Bella Donna downtown by the Fox Theater and tell her I sent you!
1715 17th St
Bakersfield, CA 93301
(661) 322-7372
Jessica Frey Photography

No comments: