Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Baby's First Year - Bakersfield Photographer

Five years of being married and so far, we're not yet ready to start a family (sorry MIL! Give us a few more years!). My dog, Kayla, counts right?? :) However, this job has allowed me to fall in love with photographing babies and their new families! I've been blessed in the past 6 days to meet 3 new babies...and I love that I get to play with them for an hour or so...and more importantly, give them back!

This is also the start of my "Baby's First Year" program that incorporates 4 sessions in order to preserve baby's first year memories, growth, nursery, pets...and surroundings. Tonight we have Carter and his beautiful parents, room, and doggie :) Thanks S. Family for letting me be a part of your lives and I can't wait to capture Carter for his first year!
If you're interested in having your baby & family photographed or would like more information on the new "Baby's First Year" package, contact me at Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com or check out the portfolio at http://www.jessicafreyphotography.com/!

No comments: