Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fall Family Photos - Bakersfield Photographer

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope everyone has a blessed holiday, travels safely, and has lots of amazing yummy food. Here's a look at my family session from last week with the fabulous Kirstine family.
I love that they have their son doing pull-ups at 3 months. It's never to early to get their muscles going...especially if you know my husband!

Isn't love beautiful?
Below is a picture of my amazing (baby-phobic) husband assisting me! The first shot is when he wasn't looking...the second shot shows what he was really thinking :)


I still have a few openings for the first 2 weeks in December if you need to get your family photos updated for the holidays! I'm also offering gift certificates for sessions next year...they make GREAT holiday gifts! Email Jessica at Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com for more information.

No comments: