Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Maternity Photos - Texas Photographer

While home in Austin for Natalie & Justin's wedding, I got the opportunity to reunite with old friends and capture some special times in their lives for them....from belly's to families to a few engagement sessions. I'll be sharing those with you over the next few blog posts. Since I'm a native and very proud Texan, getting to share my hometown and the beauty that is Texas is very exciting for me! Enjoy! We took a few photos in the nursery and I made Katy read to me from her "What to Expect When You're Expecting book" to elicit some giggles...For any new dads...I thumbed through this book and could not stop laughing. It's a must read and a great baby gift for a daddy-to-be :) It has chapters such as "How to use your baby as a prop" and "How to read Sports Illustrated to your baby"I went to Texas A&M with Katy and Rob and being that Rob was in the Corps of Cadets I was not surprised in the least to find a baby A&M passifier in the nursery :)My mother used to eat Blue Bell ice cream when she was pregnant with me and it was so funny to know that Katy is now doing the same thing 28 years later...best ice cream EVER. If you know me, I'm obsessed with it!
For more of my portoflio, visit www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com

No comments: