Monday, May 17, 2010

Family & HS Senior Photos - Bakersfield Photographer

I am so honored to have met the Rhodes family last week and loved every moment of our relaxed, playful, and meaningful family photo shoot! They were such a blast to photograph and get to know and to see their love for each other was what makes my job the best in the world! Also, special thanks to Sara Sandbulte for assisting me and going above and beyond when a sweet bird decided to poop on me! Enjoy the following family photos along with Trevor's Class of 2010 senior photos! I love this shot...mom not wanting him to go, dad kicking him out, and sister giving a friendly adios! Good luck Trevor with all your adventures next year in college! For more fun sessions check out my website:
www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com

1 comment:

JenW said...

My favorite is the one of them sitting in front of the barn reading. What a cute family! Nice work Jess!