Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Garry + Cheyenne Engagements - Austin Wedding Photographer

Garry and Cheyenne are such a fun couple to be around and I am so happy that he has been blessed with a beautiful and wonderful fiancee. They are each other's yin and yang and I couldn't be more excited to be able to capture their love for them. Here are a few of my favorites from our adventure together in Austin, Tx!

I love how silly they were...I'm pretty sure these two, especially Garry had me laughing the entire time!
Cheyenne, you are stunning....and Garry, you're a lucky man!
We made a trip to the Driskill Hotel in downtown Austin for some more 'formal' type photos:

Thank you guys for letting me share a day with you and congratulations!!! I wish you all the best and a lifetime of happyness!

3 comments:

The Way We Wear said...

I love them all but my fav is the last one...it's Genius!!!

Joy said...

Yay yay yay! Thank you Jess!!! Can't wait to see the rest! Great job!

Cristina said...

So cute!