Thursday, May 13, 2010

Freyday full of Disneyland!

Happy Freyday! Today's post is all about my trip to a land where wearing sparkly tiaras is acceptable and encouraged :) Ever since I was a little girl, I've been passionate about the magic that is Disney and as long as I can remember, I've been drawn to the pure joy and excitement that you feel when you walk through the gates into the park. It doesn't matter that I've been there 100 times or even worked at Disney World...I still become full of happiness and instantly become full of wonderment as I walk into my happy place. For the past 6 years, I've tried to go in May to celebrate my birthday to the fullest and was excited we were able to make that happen again this year :)
My wonderful husband met me while I was working at WDW, so he knew what he was getting into...and no, Eric, it wasn't a phase ;) He's still my Prince Charming and puts up with a 28 year old wanting (needing?) to walk around with the biggest, sparkliest, coolest tiara ever. Here are a few photos from our trip along with some 'artistic' balloon photos I managed at the end of the day.
***For any of my clients or friends...I am now the PROUD owner of a Southern CA Annual Pass, so let me know if you ever want to head to Anaheim on a weekday!I used to work in ToonTown (at WDW) with all of the characters and it still holds a special place in my heart :)


Up next week: One of the sweetest families I've ever photographed who love to read books and a very cool HS senior shoot with lots of color and more bangles than I've ever seen!

Have a great weekend!

Jessica

http://www.jessicafreyphotography.com/

No comments: