Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Congratulations Class of 2010! Bakersfield Photographer

With close to one more week of school left here in Bakersfield, I thought I'd post about my most recent HS Senior. I had the pleasure of photographing my friend and local author Dana Martin's (check out her writer's blog here!) daughter who will be graduating next week from high school! When I heard this fashionista loved my yellow couch from before I figured out a way to take it to a different setting and we were able to get it on top of the downtown parking garage.
Even with a bit of rain, I loved this session and the uniqueness of it! Special shout out to Bosco and Jaisyn for couch carrying/assisting/styling and to Jenny from Little White Dress! Enjoy a few of my favorites along with the final Graduation Announcement we put together and what it looked like:
Jordyn's 5x5 Trifold announcement in her school colors that I designed:Congrats again to my Class of 2010 Graduates! Enjoy your last week of school and good luck on all of your future endeavours :)
Here's a photo Bosco got of me keeping the couch dry during a brief little rain delay :)
And here's a photo I got of background Bosco...
www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com

1 comment:

JenW said...

Your photographer friend gives you major compliments on this session! And, your designer friend gives you major compliments on that beautiful announcement! Amazing job. :)