Friday, May 21, 2010

A boy & his horse - Bakersfield Photographer

It's Freyday! I had the privilege of photographing a really cute little boy hanging out with his horse this week. Being a Texas girl and getting to hang out with beautiful horses is second nature and I was so excited to capture these moments for his mother. Here are a few of my favorite images. Have a wonderful "Frey"day and weekend everyone! Up next week: A BHS engagement shoot and more senior photos!
For more of my photography, please visit www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com or email me for more information on your own unique photo shoot: Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com

2 comments:

JenW said...

He is so cute! In the last few the horse looks so sweet, practically giving him kisses. Way to capture some great moments!

Tim Hartson Photography said...

Great shots. Love the second and third shots down with the little guy up close to his horse. They have a wonderful connection !! Nice work Jessica...