Monday, April 5, 2010

Lake Isabella wedding - Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

March 27th: A beautiful day with stunningly blue skies, a simple wedding based on love with family and friends, the most amazing meatballs I've ever tried...and some really kind-hearted people willing to help me when my car got stuck minutes from the ceremony site! Here are some photos from Jim & Lou's wedding last weekend in the Lake Isabella area. How awesome are these cookies and logo Lou had made?! It's always important to me to get generational photos...weddings are perfect for gathering all the people that love you and important family members! For more of my wedding portfolio, visit www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com
Thanks!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love it up there! Beautiful landscape of the lake. It looked like a really special wedding.

Alan said...

Nicely done and like the post work, too.

courtney bowlden said...

these are beautiful! great job girly!