Monday, April 26, 2010

AJ + Erica's Wedding! Bakersfield Wedding Photographer

Hello, April! It's wedding season! Last weekend I had the honor of photographing AJ & Erica's wedding at the beautiful Noriega House in Bakersfield, CA. They were so relaxed and you could tell how much love there was...and what a fun family with some delishious food made by Erica's aunts!

After cutting the cake (with possibly my favorite topper ever) they danced the night away. Here are a few of my favorites as a sneak peak. To their guests: photos will be posted here: www.pictage.com/799746 in 3-4 weeks. Huge thanks goes out to Jenn of Jennifer Williams Photography for second shooting with me!

*NEW I've created a musical video/slideshow that you can view by clicking here: Erica & AJ's Wedding





Thanks Erica & AJ for letting me capture your day!!! - Jessica
Next up on the blog...Natalie & Justin's Austin wedding

1 comment:

Jen said...

I am lovin that shoe shot!! And the rings on the turquoise wall, awesome!!