Sunday, April 11, 2010

Engagements in Los Angeles

Brian was stationed in Bahrain for the Navy. Tina lives in Santa Monica. My cousin's wife's friend is Brian's sister. Brian proposed while Tina was visiting Bahrain and while she was in London on her way home I got a phone call while I was in Lake Tahoe about their wedding in Reno, NV. Got it? ;) If not that's okay...just look at the pictures below. That's what it's all about anyway, right?

And now to the fun stuff. I was SO excited to finally meet Tina and Brian, who is now home and back from deployment, for their LA engagements this past weekend! I've never been to either the Getty Center or the Disney Concert Hall and was blown away by the architectural awesome-ness. The overcast skies created a fantastic diffuser for us as we wandered around Los Angeles getting to know each other and enjoying the stunning views of LA. Here's a sneak peak at my favorites: The action shot from my friend Shauna Lofy: A few from the Getty Center: Hamming it up for the camera myself! :) A photo of Shauna taking a photo of me! Thanks girl for helping out!

Get ready for more later this week with possibly a video!

Contact Jessica today if you're interested in engagement or wedding photos that fit your unique style :) Email me at: Jessica@JessicaFreyPhotography.com or visit http://www.jessicafreyphotography.com/

2 comments:

jen said...

Love the first photo, you're so good at landscape/architecture. I love the Getty and the gardens there are my favorite. Beautiful session all around!

The Way We Wear said...

These look fantastic ;-) You are truly one talented photog!!!