Friday, March 26, 2010

Freyday Free-for all - Bakersfield Photographer

It's Freyday!! Hi everyone...hope this week has gone well for you all. I've been so blessed to be busy with some amazing clients. Lots of engagement shoots to share in the upcoming weeks now that wedding season is upon us (I was also told it's now "fishing season" as well for those of you not into 'wedding season' haha!) . One of the best parts about my job is the fact that I get to combine photography with traveling...and today is one of those days! I'm in the beautiful city of San Francisco visiting family and getting to take more pictures of my cousin's beautiful daughter..... We got to enjoy some family time and take in the views...how stunning is this view?! Have a wonderful weekend everyone and happy Freyday!

Jessica Frey Photography

No comments: