Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Family Portraits - Blanco, TX

One of the great things about traveling is the opportunity to see old friends and their new family additions! During my trip to Texas to visit my grandparents, I was able to meet up with the Bryla's whom I haven't seen since our days at Texas A&M! They now have an ADORABLE little boy, Will, who I got the privilege of photographing and hanging out with in Blanco, TX. Here are a few from our session...
For more Family Portraits, visit my website: http://www.jessicafreyphotography.com/ or contact me to schedule your session! There are a few openings in the Bakersfield area for Oct. and Nov. so if you need to update your famly photo for your holiday card, contact me soon to reserve your date!

1 comment:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

WJB looks like such a big boy now, wearing his tennis shoes!