Friday, October 23, 2009

Bakersfield Life Magazine shoot

Well, this month I had the awesome privilege of photographing and meeting 5 amazing female surgeons here in Bakersfield. The Bakersfield Life Magazine is doing an article on them for the upcoming November issue and asked me to photograph them for a 4 page spread. The best part was throwing on a 'bunny' suit and meeting them inside of an OR at Kern Medical Center to shoot a group shot. I guess I can now say that was the most sterile photo shoot I've ever done! Here I am prepping for the lighting with a self portrait... and here's the timer shot where I ran onto the table....good thing no one had any scalpels in their hands!
If you missed the October issue, here's the post from the Bakersfield Life Car photo shoot: Jessica Frey Photography

No comments: