Friday, September 25, 2009

Bakersfield Life Magazine shoot & KC FAIR

UPDATE: The October issue of Bakersfield Life is online! Click here and turn to page 39-51!

Earlier this month, I got the opportunity to shoot a Car Spread for Bakersfield Life Magazine. We had 7 cars each in a different location that had a local, Bakersfield feel....Alley Cat, Nile & Fox theatre, etc. Then I got to shoot all 7 cars together in a field I found just south of town. And yes, I am standing on my husband's "farm truck" to get a better view! Here are a few actions shots that Eric got and if you want to see the final 8 page spread, check out the new magazine coming out tomorrow, Sat. Sept 26th! Enjoy and keep scrolliing for some photos and my announcement from the Kern County Fair! These farmers were nice enough to stop bailing the alphalpha for us so I could get the shot...however I think the photo being used is the one I got with a bailer in it!
Here's me when I found out that my Mt. Rushmore photo won Best in Show at the Kern County Fair!!
For more information on Jessica Frey Photography, visit my website here!

No comments: