Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Engagement photos - DC Wedding Photographer

My two passions in life (besides the hubby & family of course) are photography and traveling. I'm currently visiting family and friends in the DC/MD/VA area and had the opportunity to meet up with Diana and Jorly for some engagement photos! We met up at the Lincoln Monument after work and I really enjoyed getting to know them during our time together. They are such a beautiful couple and I love when my client says, "yes, we'd love to play with a prop (insert yellow umbrella)....we're up for anything!". Here is a sneak peak from their session, and if you find yourself wanting some destination engagments, you know I'll travel!
For more engagement photos, check out my portfolio: www.JessicaFreyPhotography.com

2 comments:

vonFRINKenhagen said...

how in the world did you manage to get people out of the way?

Jessica Frey Photography said...

Timing is everything! Plus, going to the monuments on a Monday evening isn't a bad idea either :)