Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 4th Bakersfield Wedding!

This Independence Day, I got to celebrate by photographing Britt & Gabe's wedding! What an amazing couple who were full of smiles and surrounded by great friends and family! I had such an enjoyable day and can't wait to show them a few photos. Photos should be available at www.pictage.com/683811 by next week.

If you're a Bakersfield bride and like what you see, here are the vendors they used:
Church: St Francis of Assisi, H Street
Reception: The Bistro Ballroom, Four Points Sheraton
DJ: Moonlight Music & Video 303-8105
Cake: Smith's Bakery



This was my Disneyland couple...he proposed to her at Sleeping Beauty's Castle! So, my small gift to them was this "Just Married" Disney car ball :) I thought it was too cute!

Congrats Britt & Gabe!!!

Photo taken of me working by the awesome DJ, Tye at Moonlight Music & Video:

No comments: