Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving with the Freys! Bakersfield Photographer

For Thanksgiving, Eric, Kayla and I headed up to Bass Lake for some quality Frey family time...and managed to get a few photos of everyone. I brought up my gear ('cause honestly, I don't travel without my camera anymore!) and a tripod so I can take the photos and simultaniously be in the family photo. Much harder work than I thought it was going to be, but worth it in the end! And since it's my family...here's a lot of photos to share! The Frey boys! This one was actually taken by Samantha...thanks! Andrew the Abercrombie model... Sammy & James montage...such a good looking tall couple :) Love you guys! On the fence...and yes, I'm the only one who had to stand on the fence since I'm so short! Suprise, it worked. Frey family without the favorite daughters...and even Bruno & Allie posed.
A few more for Andrew.....Vampire??

No comments: