Monday, December 21, 2009

2010 Vows Cover - Bakersfield Life Magazine

Some of you who follow my Facebook Fan Page and Twitter know how excited I am for this photoshoot to come out! The Bakersfield Californian/Bakrsfield Life released the 2010 VOWS wedding planner in Saturday's newspaper. It will also be around town and distributed all year long at bridal events. If you want to see all the photos from this shoot (so many amazing shots that couldn't make the magazine) check them out here: Jessica Frey Photography or this blog: Bridal Portraits.

I enjoyed this shoot so much and was so excited to execute the concept of 'elegant/rustic' wedding in my mind onto paper. Juliane did an amazing job, and the bouqet Amanda made was such an awesome touch to really give it the full rustic elegance I was shooting for! Of couse I'd like to thank everyone again for their help in making this a sucessful cover shoot!
Amanda of House of Flowers:
Visit her website here: A House of Flowers or call her today to get more information on your floral arrangements 661-326-7000. She's located downtown at 1611 19th Street
Therese Dozier of My Sorted Affair
Therese does amazing upscale and modern event design and coordination. She also has some beautiful hair pieces that give that extra touch on your wedding day.
Visit her website here: My Sorted Affair or call her today for your consultation 661-549-2274

and of course, the beautiful Juliane Torczon modeling in her own wedding gown...




Salomon, one of my many awesome grooms!



The wonderful Julie & Colby and their wedding at Tenaya Lodge.

My bride, Tabith's awesome design for a kids table...
Let me know if you've seen the magazine or feel free to leave comments! Ilove hearing from you!
-Jessica

No comments: