Friday, August 28, 2009

Bakersfield Family Portraits!

I love the Magsigs. Period. They are such an amazing family that Eric & I have had the privelege to get to know in the past year. Their 18 month old, Luke, has stolen my heart and to add to their family...a baby boy is due in just a few months! So, we met up this morning and headed to the downtown area...where I thought we'd just use the backdrop of the Bakersfield Fire Dept. building, but to our suprise, and to Luke's full enjoyment, the fire doors were open and we met the most gracious firefighter who let us take photos in and around the station!! We all had a great time...and here are a few of my quick favorites! Enjoy!

1 comment:

A Life Enchanted by Lauren said...

Aw, Jessica I love your pictures. Luke is the perfect model too. I love the one of him and his dad in the fire truck.

-Lauren (Rich and Mary's daughter from church)